Name

A

Abstrakt

This is probably the wrong section but how can i change my name without loosing my post count?

im not sure with this board but with ubb's if you have ftp access you can go in and download the membership records and chage them manually with a text editor and upload them again, i cant see this board beingmuch different.

just ask the admin of this board if theyre willing to do it for you?

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah, I know what you mean, i wanna ditch this silly name, but I don't want to sacrifice the post count, kind of silly, its only a number after all.

there is a specific forum for question abotu this site.... its called THIS SITE (!)

moving this post there

you can't change your name.
BUT I can consider it if you promise not to change it again :)

by the way, in case others read this, I don't change names usually. It's super rare (i say this before i get 100 emails hehe)

Can you guys help with a Dj Name for me?
I was thinking of Dj Abstrakt....or Abstrakt Soldier. Or my Original Name Dj ZaiN which is kind of plain to me. What are your thoughts?

I think I was misunderstood... I said it's BETTER WHEN THERE IS NO DJ letters :):)

i think it sounds much better when you guys use either your real names, or a screen name but noooo "dj"

:) this time its clearer

ManoOne said:
I think I was misunderstood... I said it's BETTER WHEN THERE IS NO DJ letters :):)

i think it sounds much better when you guys use either your real names, or a screen name but noooo "dj"

:) this time its clearer

Why must you be so confusing?:rolleyes:

DAMN ..

ManoOne said:
you can't change your name.
BUT I can consider it if you promise not to change it again :)

by the way, in case others read this, I don't change names usually. It's super rare (i say this before i get 100 emails hehe)

DAMN, i was just sitting here, thinking
"i wanna change my name" ..Oh well ..:)

Come on ManoOne, my name would be really silly without the DJ bit eh ?

Anyways I've had my name since 1991, and I'm not changing it for no-one.:D !

Tis only since many many many people got involved I have become a victim of a clich'ed planet.
Everyone jumped on the DJ bandwaggon !!:confused: !

The only reason I picked this name is becos it's the first letter of my second name................oh and b4 I forget.

What are the milestones for the posting amounts (not that I'm encouraging ppl to post for posting sake!;) !), just a small list would do!

Cheers Man-o and keep up your excellent work on dis site.

hey mano one is there any way you can incorparate an option into the site so that we can change our own name?

Actually that would be really cool, original and worthy to add on .. . wut u think Mano d00d ?

Although this maybe more wrk, this would make your site stick out among others. and also you wouldnt get bombard'd with requests about 'changing my name' . .. think about it d00d ....

:)

no I dont think it would be good to change your name like that... it confuses people. Believe me :)

yeah could confuse peepz, but then you would just tell them . . .if you wanted them to know that is :)

think this would be wrthy .. .

Back