Lord Of The Rings.......

M

mindblunt

the reviews... the hype...

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!

*drops on the floor - dead*

i didnt know you were talking about that movie. i figured you were talking about something music related.

Just seen it....film is off the chizzains!!!!!....but i thought that the ending was weak....majors looking to rinse more money of the public.....but thats another story.

Best bits

When that Elf dude legolass is firing off the arrows like a M-16...and the part when Bilbao tripped out over the ring in Riverdale....fuked me up that part...hahahaha!!!

out.

P.s

I thought that those Elf chicks would have been fitter...they looked like blokes...get some fitter birds next time!!!!!!:D

Re: P.s

flareward said:
I thought that those Elf chicks would have been fitter...they looked like blokes...get some fitter birds next time!!!!!!:D

I thought the same thing!

Anyways...I thought the movie was a bit weak. I think that the story doesn't translate well over the big screen.

g

there were definitely alot of really cool parts in it but to me it drug on forever.

The end was notweak at all

this is the movie after the book, its just like inthe book... it will take THREE movies to get to the end!

this is the movie after the book, its just like inthe book... it will take THREE movies to get to the end!

And the next 2 are already made ! Not many film companies would make this risk before releasing the first.

The elves are supposed to be inaccesible romantically , in all of tolkeins books women are never portrayed as objects of lust , but of inspiration and healing.

i didn't expect the elves to be objects of lust....just not transexual elves..!!!!!...don't read too much into it....end of the day....a book is a book and a film is a film....if they wanted to keep true to the book...they wouldn't have left out certain parts......anyway...i may be wrong but i like my women to look female...even if they are evles:D

out

Back