Looking for up & coming producers

88HITS

I'm looking for new up & coming music producers and innovators!

I'm a major label executive who is seeking out new talent and new producers with a fresh sound. You can contact me on twitter @ trevorjerideau. I will then give you and email address where you can send me mp3 files or snippets of your material. I'm very serious, so do some research if you like.

I only want to hear some new, innovative fresh sounds. So if you feel you fit this criteria and want to work with some of the top artists in the world, pls hit me on twitter @ trevorjerideau, so we can connect. Thanks!

I'm looking for new up & coming music producers and innovators!

I'm a major label executive who is seeking out new talent and new producers with a fresh sound. You can contact me on twitter @ trevorjerideau. I will then give you and email address where you can send me mp3 files or snippets of your material. I'm very serious, so do some research if you like.

I only want to hear some new, innovative fresh sounds. So if you feel you fit this criteria and want to work with some of the top artists in the world, pls hit me on twitter @ trevorjerideau, so we can connect. Thanks!

Can you provide a little more information about yourself please.
no one knows who you are and doing research on 88HITS brings back a ton of irrelevant subjects online. If you are trying to gain the respect of new producers then i would suggest you provide more info, with all do respect no one on here knows anything about you to just send tracks to someone after putting in enormous hours of time Recording and Mixing projects.

What major label do you work for ?

What is your real name ?

What is the specific project you are looking to place music for ? if there is no specific artist , what type of music production are you looking for?.

where are you located ?.

what other producers music have you placed OR what "major" artist are you currently working with or have in the past ?

Some fyi's...................

Snippets can be stolen, anyone can steal a 3 second idea

Just because a artist picks up a track will not mean the artist will use it on their album.

Major labels have producers as well, some contract out others work as direct hires.

No one in this game is your friend.

business is business.

Always make sure the paperwork is in order i.e. contract.

just some concerns, forgive me if i come off strong but this is the internet.

Last edited:
I do remixes for the majors and indies
holla at me after ya check da tracks

peace= Proper Education Always Corrects Eras

Back