Long time, no see...

C

cubbyhouse

Hi!

I’m just looking in too see what’s up with all of you. I haven’t been on here for about six months.

Is there any sexy news on the hardware/software marked since the last half year?

There was a new Kong Trinton, an updated Yanaha Montif, a few new Mong synths, and of course the new NPC.

Hi pal; how you're doin' !? :cheers:

There was nothing new worth to mention...
Well except I'll order my giant modular soon... (question of 2-3 weeks).

Welcome back.

And before anyone gets any funny ideas. Anyone offering the Trinton for download will be banned. I know everyone wants to mess with the "auto-neptunes" button which is one of the new features of version 2.01 but keep it out of the forums.

I haven't paid for a lady in those 6 months. I have arthritis which means I can only make beats but I gotta go back to Cali to get it checked out. I was working on a two language album. I'm just gonna finish my other album at home and blow up. I've already proven I can do more than just music.

sleepy said:
Welcome back.

And before anyone gets any funny ideas. Anyone offering the Trinton for download will be banned. I know everyone wants to mess with the "auto-neptunes" button which is one of the new features of version 2.01 but keep it out of the forums.

AHAHAHHAHA

Man... I have some T-Shirt ideas now ;)

mano, im diggin the black shirt man! im coppin one soon as i drop my check in the bank wednesday... shameless self promotion

...really....am I hearing right...?...a "crunkifize" button...does it actually...you know...KRUNKIFIZE...or does it just simply crunkifise with a small "c" and an "s" not a "z"?

I have to know. We've been learning about the basics of Krunk Theory and the Application of Krunkificationary Hypotheses.

Here is an actual excerpt from one of the handouts I was given at a lecture last thursday...

"3. krunk

no definititive definition exists for this word. It is basically a word used by people who haven't enough of a grasp of the English language to think of a better word when needing a descriptive word. A fading fad word, similar to the use of the word, "word".

eg

"Damn, baby, you is...krunk!"

"Your team ain't as krunk as ours."

"Word!"

:cool:

Hey cub, been away myself...final year at uni, one term to go, all hell has literally let loose!

Sonething tell ne that I'n gonna need to dissapear for a few nonths.
I need to get into a desintoxication clinic.... buaaahhhhhh!!!
I can't even play my synths...

Yeah man, it's sad but it's affecting me in all the areas of my life, time to kiss the floor, and take a hard decision in order to continue or screw your life.... buahhhhh. I'm so honest in this website.

I use to be so happy when doing music, now each time I sit in front of my synths and I feel paranoic, and a incredible pressure in order to do the music in the right way, I'm not enjoying this, and that's really bad....

Back