Inability to change signature.

I just joined and would love to get feedback on my mixes but can't create a signature. Anyone have a solution?

I leave the "Show your signature" box un-ticked, and then select Go Advanced, click on the Soundcloud icon and paste in the link to one of my songs. Usually seems to work.

I must be missing something... you just click on settings (top right of the screen), then look at the menu on the left and click edit signature. Find the soundcloud button and put your track url inbetween the brackets. Is that what you guys are all trying?

I must be missing something... you just click on settings (top right of the screen), then look at the menu on the left and click edit signature. Find the soundcloud button and put your track url inbetween the brackets. Is that what you guys are all trying?
Yeah, that option just doesn't seem to work for everyone it seems.

Last edited:

That's what we're trying to do but get an 'invalid file' error. For what its worth I've gotten that error with Internet Explorer, Chrome, and Firefox

Back