An idea: Fp should have something like tiny chat

Should FP have a live chatting serivce like TINY CHAT?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kyng

Shutup and just do it. .
Yo, I figured since we like to debate and argue on here soooooooo much, how we asked the mods or whoever to start up a chat like Tiny Chat, where we can discuss the issues posted on FP live.

Good Idea or Bad Idea????

You guys' thoughts. . .:confused:

Good Idea, We should also have a Fp show with that so we all discuss topics, review products, stuff like that. I mean find a host run u streams that would be great

Have you ever seen these live chats when theres a bunch of guys from here on Ustream? They just turn into slanging matches and the same will happen with this. Too many comedians and know it alls.

Last edited:
we did it on tokbox once... like 15 ppl all talkin, 6 with cameras, the rest just voices, lots of lag. it was maybe like back in Feb. or somethin. Lots of old heads on there. Could be good... but everyones connection would have to go extra hard. lol *paws*

Nah, I don't think that would work. Maybe for rap battles it would, but everything else wouldn't work out. A chat room-type thing would help. It would be much easier to give constructive criticism and reviews of peoples' beats and such.

we had a shoutbox, mano assimilated it into the borg cause it was just used for spam.

Last edited:
anything added to fp will just mean more shyt like the Social Groups. Remember those? didn't think so...

Consider what things like twitter have become... Ads, stupid updates like..."Peoples Court was funny today"/"peep my $50 lunch i just got"/"guess who died"...etc.

people will be the same no matter what u give them to use.

I'm not bashing but we got a messy house that should be cleaned up first. Adding a wishlist to this junkyard is counter productive.

I don't think it would be bad though. People could get help right on the spot instead of making a whole thread about it. Niggas could argue about FL vs. Reason in the chat instead of making 8 threads in 3 different sections of the forum about it every day.

Have you ever seen these live chats when theres a bunch of guys from here on Ustream? They just turn into slanging matches and the same will happen with this. Too many comedians and know it alls.

That is true. ESPECIALLY IF DERANGED, ROME, TROUP, COOP AND BEAT PHARMACY ARE RUNNING IT. EVERYBODY WILL BE GETTING CLOWNED.

if you want to talk ish with people live hit up aim.. make an aim thread again get aims and hit up peeps, ask questions, swap beats, argue, etc etc

DUDE WITH LIKE A LITTLE LIVE HELP THING!!!
That would be cool.
lol... human nature says no... good intentions says yes...
the history of it all says... stop making the same mistakes cause the new people didn't get a chance to do what the others did already and "it's not fair"...:cry:

Back