I am sicker than you are

yes, I do, don't I?

eek7.gif

Zero sounds jealous to me -hahaha - annnyywayyys

I'm sure my post count would be mad high also by now but Grand Theft has got me locked down!!!! - also trying to get a copy of Vice City also so ya know thats me finished with the real world.:victory:

No sh*t Flare, Vice City is going to be the bomb! Miami, the 80s, pink jackets and cheesy Axel Foley music - it just can't fail!

Also, just got word that The Getaway is going to ship in December this year - finally! Now that's going to be hella wicked!

no motherfuking doubt!!!...Vice City is gonna kill all games - 80's was my time - used to luv Miami vice but i was too young to rock the hugo boss linen suit wiv dem espcrilla shoes (spelt wrong)
..hahaha

yea..getaway is also dope - rocking "the hitman" demo at the mo - another cool game....These gaming katz are trying to make me a divorce stat...trust!!!!:cry:

Maybe it's just me, that I've misunderstood the idea heh.. ZpE, isn't there a bit of a spelling error in your signature? :)

rented "state" - it is the bomb at 1st but ya grow tired of it quickly, the quick ramage missions are the best bit.

where ya live at Zero??? - that games been out for the longest.

Maybe it's just me, that I've misunderstood the idea heh.. ZpE, isn't there a bit of a spelling error in your signature?

What the "GraphiX"...Its Flava Man!
Wink_ZPmEdiaproductionsCom

I'm in Australia Right now. When I'm in the States I live in Los Angeles.

:cheers:

Maybe it's just me, that I've misunderstood the idea heh.. ZpE, isn't there a bit of a spelling error in your signature?

What the "GraphiX"...Its Flava Man!
Wink_ZPmEdiaproductionsCom

I'm in Australia Right now. When I'm in the States I live in Los Angeles.
C_ZPmEdiaproductionsCom

:cheers:

lucky for you kid!!!

my boy just come back from Aust - stopped in a place called Kings Cross - said it was a proper ****e-hole.

Yo Mattu,

Good work fella - you know if they hadn't banned the FP IP at work I'd be trying to rival you don't you?

ACCESS VIOLATION, THIS HAS BEEN LOGGED BLAH, BLAH FLIPPING BLAH

Back