** Get The FP Shirts **

first post here... the beatmaker and heat shirts are dope.

Peace I just ordered two more of those Beatmaker shirts, now my whole crew got them and we are going to put our names on the back make it look hot

DaNOC said:
Peace I just ordered two more of those Beatmaker shirts, now my whole crew got them and we are going to put our names on the back make it look hot

Man thank you for all your support... It really makes a difference. Say hi to the crew! A group-pic would be great!

Bet when I receive the other shirts I will take a group joint in the studio to present a better outlook for the shirts. Like I said FP for Lyphe . If I win an award first Ima thank Allah for giving me the passion and the intellegence to make music, My moms my daughters my boyz then FP to the fullest.

Mano peace maybe you should do a t-shirt with the whole MPC2000XL on it with a quote " WE MAKE BEATS"
THAT WOULD BE HOT

I wore my Beat Maker shirt and man I had so many people asking me about music it was ridiculous. When you just don't think someone is not into HipHop you find out they are . There are so many dudes rapping and doing beats it's nuts.

DaNOC said:
Mano peace maybe you should do a t-shirt with the whole MPC2000XL on it with a quote " WE MAKE BEATS"
THAT WOULD BE HOT

I wore my Beat Maker shirt and man I had so many people asking me about music it was ridiculous. When you just don't think someone is not into HipHop you find out they are . There are so many dudes rapping and doing beats it's nuts.

See, thats wassup right there. I have yet to wear my Beatmaker tee in public, but I figure it's gon get alot of attention.

So i'm gon wear it on friday. And order more!!

Peace JTroup

It's crazy man, like for me in NYC man you can be standing picking fruit with that shirt on and bammmmmmmmmm you got like 5 guys behind you asking " yo homie you make beats?" You be like " wtf" lol You are a freaking advertisement on legs lol I have two of those shirts so when I am at certain places musically people will know whats the deal plus I am putting my name " Da N.O.C." on the back like did my football jersey it's crazy

DaNOC said:
Peace JTroup

It's crazy man, like for me in NYC man you can be standing picking fruit with that shirt on and bammmmmmmmmm you got like 5 guys behind you asking " yo homie you make beats?" You be like " wtf" lol You are a freaking advertisement on legs lol I have two of those shirts so when I am at certain places musically people will know whats the deal plus I am putting my name " Da N.O.C." on the back like did my football jersey it's crazy

hahahaha! that gave me a good laugh
man i have yet to cop mine
next paycheck fp

ima order me one soon, and rock it over here in the UK.
rep FP on the other side of the pond. :)

DaNOC said:
Peace JTroup

This is a good idea.

I caught a dude out on venice beach walking around with a t-shirt on saying *insert name here* PRODUCTION TEAM, ADD ME TO YOUR MYSPACE FRIENDS AT MYSPACE.COM/BLAHBLAH

nice idea, caught my attention straight away.

I copped that SAMPLE VINYL 1. I get alot of shoutouts when I wear that shirt. People be like are you some producer or soemthing? I just be like, I make beats.

Mainboi23SX said:
I copped that SAMPLE VINYL 1. I get alot of shoutouts when I wear that shirt. People be like are you some producer or soemthing? I just be like, I make beats.

That's excellent man! Good to hear, and THANKS for supporting FP like that.

:cheers:

I just saw this. I might have to rep that Bay, and get me a hyphy shirt

youngjboy said:
I just saw this. I might have to rep that Bay, and get me a hyphy shirt

Do it ! I did...and I feel like a better person now.

MACKone said:
Do it ! I did...and I feel like a better person now.
\
:cheers:

It's great to hear all the positive feedback about the shirts

DON'T FORGET TO POST PICS WEARING THE STUFF!!!

BTW you can attach images to your posts now... no need to upload somewhere else first. It even creates nice thumbnails for you.

Im gonna Cop The Beatmaker one, and the My Beats Own Yours, so all the producers at school can know to step the f*** off, cause I run this b****.

Back