** Get The FP Shirts **

Damn, those are fresh. I'm feelin the sampler one and the heat one...

The "Heat" and "Beatmaker with pads" shirts are NYCE!!!! I don't really have anything black in my wardrobe, but what's up with putting these in blue or white?

HAHAHAHA

GUYS YOU ARE AWESOME... U GAT DA NAPTANZ EXPANSIONZ????

:D

YEP... Can make those in white, no prob (black was the hard thing to make happen actually).

Mo' shirts are coming, mo' TRINTON and MONTIF fun...

"FIRE SON, FIRE!!!"

mano 1 said:
HAHAHAHA

GUYS YOU ARE AWESOME... U GAT DA NAPTANZ EXPANSIONZ????

:D

YEP... Can make those in white, no prob (black was the hard thing to make happen actually).

Mo' shirts are coming, mo' TRINTON and MONTIF fun...

"FIRE SON, FIRE!!!"

that krunk one may be the best seller...

So far several of them are going! ... KRUNK SLIDA is #1, then BEAT MAKER WIT DADS, then HEAT, then Sampler 45RPM!

Did you order yours yet?

You need dem to prodeuce some heat nowamean??? :D:D:D

:cheers:
:victory:

BigJay222 said:
Let me know when they're available in any color other than black...

It will either be Black, White, Grey or Yellow. I don't have a way to use other fabric colors.

Be happy that we can do black ones now... People have been waiting for these for years, literraly.

:cheers:

rapmaster_e said:
copped it...and yes its the krunk one:mad:

so does it have futureproducers written anywhere on it?

BLAMMM!!! Thanks for supporting FP!!! I hope you enjoy "Repping" FP :)

So... They WILL have a (tiny) FutureProduces.com logo on them somewhere, but at the moment they don't - so if you order yours today or tomorrow, chances are you'll get the "rare" first prints without the FP logo.

mano 1 said:

BLAMMM!!! Thanks for supporting FP!!! I hope you enjoy "Repping" FP :)

So... They WILL have a (tiny) FutureProduces.com logo on them somewhere, but at the moment they don't - so if you order yours today or tomorrow, chances are you'll get the "rare" first prints without the FP logo.

guess im getting the rare...

i hoped it would have FP on there somewhere, but oh well...be ready to put my picture up on here!!!!

Back