** Get The FP Shirts **

I won't get picky about it. I'm just happy that you've got them in white....

but maaaaaaan...$18.99 for a KID'S TEE? I'm this close to finding a magic marker and writing I Make Beetz" on one my kid's 6 dozen T shirts!

Ha either way I would have been cool with ANY BLUE you could have thrown on the shirts. You'll be getting my money regardless :)

Well I am pretty sure you can't get this same quality by writing on a kid shirt with a marker...

It's not a Kid Tee - unless I made a mistake when shoosing the shirt model.

Remember - there is a high cost with this - WE DO NOT HAVE $$$ to pre-order screen-printed shirts at a low price.

So even at $18.99 - which is not bad for a nice thick shirt printed on both sides - FP is not making that much at all.

I could have picked the "budget" shirts that are thin and crappy, but no... I picked the nice quality fabric etc.

Sorry for the lack of blue.

mano 1 said:
Well I am pretty sure you can't get this same quality by writing on a kid shirt with a marker...

It's not a Kid Tee - unless I made a mistake when shoosing the shirt model.

Remember - there is a high cost with this - WE DO NOT HAVE $$$ to pre-order screen-printed shirts at a low price.

So even at $18.99 - which is not bad for a nice thick shirt printed on both sides - FP is not making that much at all.

I could have picked the "budget" shirts that are thin and crappy, but no... I picked the nice quality fabric etc.

Sorry for the lack of blue.

No I'm actually buying two of them. One for myself and one for my kid. There's a section where you can switch to a Kid's Small/M/L and the price stayed at $18.99 for his size. Maybe that "KID'S SIZE" is for a teenagaer. So is this for a teen or maybe a 6-10 year old? If you do have the 6-10 year old size then I want the Beatmaker design for him.

Trust me it won't be the first time I paid that much for a kid's Tee. Dame Dash and Co. used to charge about $28-$35 for an in season Rocawear shirt. And I was kinda worried that the shirts might be the thin Tees. Good to know they're the thicker ones.

Ahh I see!!! Next time I'll check if I can pick an actual "kid tee" model and see if if it is any cheaper.

[EDIT: I just checked and it's the same price for kid tee sorry]

Yes the thickier shirts are pretty $$$ even when you buy them without anything printed on them. :)

If ONE DAY we manage to do screen printing ourselves, we MAY be able to get the prices down... I am not promising anything because that's a lot of work. But you never know.

Thank you for all the support.

FYI, the best way to support FP right now - to help us keep it running and free - is to visit the sponsored links and banners...

Thank you guys.

-mano

Hey I just placed my order.

If possible please let me know for sure if those kids sizes really are FOR KIDS. I actually got my son a large which I suppose is a size 14-16 in kids. He has a lotta large t-shirts anyway.

mmhh I know that you can see more details on measurement for each size by clicking on "mode details" and then "size chart".

thank you for ordering!!!

Damn I'm not too sure if that's a KID'S LARGE anymore. Lemme check it out again.

Actually the kid sizes aren't even listed. The size chart only shows adult small to 4X. I'm going to assume that since the Beatmaker white actually gives u a choice in kid's sizes that it actually will be a kid's t-shirt.

Last edited:
ok!

You know, you can also return the shirt within a certain period if it's too big I believe... Check the details on the store page.

:cheers:

[Edit: no sale in the forums. see rules. thanks]

Last edited by a moderator:
im not selling them at all mano, my bad tho!

i was just responding to what someone said about them "got beats" shirts.

I doubt any one would wanna buy em especially with my x7productions tags right splat under em.

x7

rapmaster_e said:
im on the fourth week of waiting for mine.

MMhh!! ... Sorry to hear that! You should be able to track the package somehow - you can also call CafePress up to ask what's up.

Again, thank you for supporting FP.

OsamaPigLatin said:

DAAAAAAAAAMN! I thought I wouldn't get mine until maybe Friday or next week.

Have u been tracking everything through the UPS website?

in my cafepress email that confirmed shipment, it said tracking was not avaliable...

im about to call cafepress sometime today and see whats up with it.

edit: Yeah, shipping was not supposed to take this long. I just called them and got it taken care of. Their customer service is really helpful, and the people are nice.

Last edited:
My package just arrived. Everything's all good.

Dude the tracking probabl;y wouldn't have been available until one business day after the production process. Yeah something defintitely went awry there.

Back