!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>>> http://www.cafepress.com/futureproducers

45980349_F_tn.jpg
45974331_F_tn.jpg
45945367_F_tn.jpg
45981688_F_tn.jpg

I LIKE ETT

HOW DO U BUY?

HAHA!!!! I JUST GOT MY BEATMAKER T-SHIRT!!!

I'm at work, so i can't take pictures. i'm gon take some pics when i get home.

Perfect, cuz i got a session tonight!

DaOriginalBlade said:
How big/long are the 3XLs, I'm tall and I don't wanna look like I'm wearin a super smedium.

I'm 6' and it's about to the bottom of my zipper when i hold it up.

Thing is, the tee's are wide, not super long. But the proportions work though, especially if you have another shirt on under it, which you prob will.

Mano, are these the Heat Transfer or the Direct Printing?

Ahh you got your shirt!!! :cheers:

They use Heat Transfer but not "your mom's" kind (!!!) ;)

I have a shirt which is lasting for a long time at home - it's always good to reverse the shirts before putting them in a washing machine.

We do not do "Silk Screen" printing yet. This would require us to pre-order a ton of shirts in advance and we do not have the $$$.

I can't wait to post your pic!

:victory:

ay ay im really diggin the 2 shirts; my beats own yours and beat maker...

in Australia we dont wear our **** baggy, how small is the small, i wanna get it lookin nice and tight so it makes my arms look tanked :cool:

i was sorta worried if i get an American small it would be an Australian large or sumfink haha..

i dont no how to order the shirts over the net.... i never bought **** off the net cause i dont trust the mo fukers...

can someone help me in how i can get these shirts?

mano 1 said:
Ahh you got your shirt!!! :cheers:

I have a shirt which is lasting for a long time at home - it's always good to reverse the shirts before putting them in a washing machine.

I always reverse my shirts before i put them in the washer! Delicate Cold wash, Air dry in the dryer! Keeps em from fading people!

(and my receipt said it was direct printing...turned out pretty good)

FP REPRESENNUUUUHHHHH!!!!!!!

(sorry about the cell phone pix)

beatmkr3.jpg

beatmkr4.jpg

beatmkr6.jpg

Last edited:
Just got my shirt in ! I'll be on the slopes of Tahoe this weekend reppin' FP and gettin' HYPHY ! Yaddadamean ?!

Right on Mano !

:cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
MACKone said:
Just got my shirt in ! I'll be on the slopes of Tahoe this weekend reppin' FP and gettin' HYPHY ! Yaddadamean ?!

Right on Mano !

Post pics!!

Thank you guys, it's nice to see you enjoy the shirts.

(mano posting from smartie's computer)

OsamaPigLatin said:

Hey before I order I just gotta ask if you're ever going to design a BEATMAKER white tee shirt with blue printing? Royal blue in particular.

In general people are veeeeeery picky about colors, so I played it safe. I like the contrast of black on white.

BTW the white tee has print on back too - a nice FP logo like the one at the top of the page (black shirt allowed printing on 1 side only).

Let me know if this works :cheers:

THANKS

Lots of people have ordered shirts since I put them up a couple weeks ago - please POST PICS!!

:victory:

Back