** Get The FP Shirts **

rapmaster_e said:

guess im getting the rare...

i hoped it would have FP on there somewhere, but oh well...be ready to put my picture up on here!!!!

:cheers:

You bet!! It'll link to your music/site if you want to as well.

Sorry FP logo isn't on there yet!
THANK YOU for ordering the shirt I apreciate the support.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CHECK OUT THE NEW KAYNEEEY SHIRT!!

LOL!!!!!

refresh the first post

45822625_F_tn.jpg

Hahahaha!! That is brilliant.

in small caption under the main text it says:

"FutureProducers.com: Everyone Welcome"

LOL

Seriously....

There should be a high demand of "I support Strippe...Becuz the hoez dance...And dey gettin' dere money.."

No....we wouldn't want to spread the virus any further than it already has.

I'll wait on the white t-shirts.

OsamaPigLatin said:

I'll wait on the white t-shirts.
:) ... and they'll come

The hard part was getting black fabric... When I got some white tees up there, *Everyone* said "yah but how about im black"

:)

stay tuned

i like the black, i rock a lot of white tees, need something different, i want both the sampler and the beatmaker one, those are hot man!!

xtrordinare said:
i like the black, i rock a lot of white tees, need something different, i want both the sampler and the beatmaker one, those are hot man!!

Great!!!

Thanks again

DEF! I always wanted to represent, but yall didn't really have anything I liked, I think I may pick up one of these eventually. You should try making a few more designs every other month.

fire!!!

:D

everyone should also rep da kayneey shirt tho... as someone mentioned, it's perfect to go to concerts and also shop for gear :D

Just copped the 'Beatmaker' shirt ! Right on Mano !

BTW If you made a shirt just like the 'KRUNK' one...but instead of 'KRUNK' put 'HYPHY'...I'd definitely cop that one, and know a few other cats who probably would too !

yo know what..these T-Shirts are gonna catch on..pretty soon alot of industry heads are gonna be looking at FP....

Membership to this site is about to explode...again...

mistaox said:
yo know what..these T-Shirts are gonna catch on..pretty soon alot of industry heads are gonna be looking at FP....

Membership to this site is about to explode...again...

You know...i was thinking the exact same thing. Mano, you are definitely on to something...something BIG.

I'm gon rock the hell outta that Beatmaker shirt at the clubs and at the upcoming DKY shows. That's like instant promotion for me.

Yeah...those shirts are gonna blow. And the industry is gonna come-a-sniffin round here...

Mano...TRADEMARK THAT SH*T. If you don't, you're gonna be sorry.

(and if you don't, I WILL!) :)

You know what? What about a "My beats are hotter than yours" shirt?

Last edited:
Back