** Get The FP Shirts **

I wish you had used the same graphic for the krunk slider and the hyphy slider 'cause the angled one looks way better to me but I'm from the BAY so I'd want to wear the hyphy shirt, oh well I guess I cop the sample shirt and a hyphy slider.
Also just a suggestion, but you should think about giving a discount to some of the people with a billion posts who have helped make this site what it is. You know please the peasants and what not, I mean your country has been invaded by FP Taliban. J/K Just a thought.

Last edited:
Yeah but that might be offensive to some people (Not me or anything.) But really that's not what FP is truly about. They should put something that actully has to do with FP.

LOL at that sampler one, thats the lamest shirt ive ever seen (zoom in and read the **** it says)

I got the beat makers one tho and its nice

I've been meaning to make this complaint for the longest. I copped the sweater like a year ago.

I ordered the XL and you mofos sent me XXL.

I gave that sh*t away.

I was hella pissed.

I just needed to vent for a sec.

Dot_Robinson said:
I've been meaning to make this complaint for the longest. I copped the sweater like a year ago.

I ordered the XL and you mofos sent me XXL.

I gave that sh*t away.

I was hella pissed.

I just needed to vent for a sec.

Man, i bought the beatmaker shirt and i just had a good look at it and the logo is STUPIDLY wonkey.

I paid like 25 or howver much it is, waited like 100000 weeks for it to come, the xl that i bought seems like a large or even a big medium, and the logos wonkey as ****. AND faded quite badly after about 3-4 washes.

Not being a ****, But i wudnt waste your time and money with these shirts lol

SAFRON said:
Man, i bought the beatmaker shirt and i just had a good look at it and the logo is STUPIDLY wonkey.

I paid like 25 or howver much it is, waited like 100000 weeks for it to come, the xl that i bought seems like a large or even a big medium, and the logos wonkey as ****. AND faded quite badly after about 3-4 washes.

Not being a ****, But i wudnt waste your time and money with these shirts lol

Yeah i got the same one like a year ago and the logo was faded as fuk when it got here. Deff poor quality shirts.

Back