Deleting membership...

well, first, you gotta show a death certificate, with proof from five family members that your deceased, and a signature from mano, thats just to start

Gutty502 said:
well, first, you gotta show a death certificate, with proof from five family members that your deceased, and a signature from mano, thats just to start

make checks payable to:

:)

Gutty502 said:

LMAO!!!

Awesome to the max.

Gutty502 said:

:bigeyes:

I wish I could just stop posting... but leaving this account abandoned makes me feel sorta paranoid(i dunno.. i have ocd) I'd rather just have it deleted.

talk a whole buch of crap to people, like alot of crap or just simply send mano a message that you want to delete your account

SPECIAL-T said:
talk a whole buch of crap to people, like alot of crap or just simply send mano a message that you want to delete your account

lol.. i'd rather not. Thanks everyone.. just wanted to make sure if there was any way I could delete it on my own instead of bothering mano.

Last edited by a moderator:
No, no way of deleting your account. Would you like it banned instead? That's the only thing I can think of. Best thing is to just stop posting, you might want to come back at a later time so might as well leave it as it is.

impossible man. i've been here since 2001 and I estimate that I've tried to delete my account at least 343 times..to no avail. you are with us......forever.

Back