Daily News?

V

(V)onro3

Hey, onlinedj.com guys. How about something like a daily update on news in the dj comunity. Maybe become an affilate with some so you can get news on the various dance scenes. I duno just a thought. Would be cool to have info on what is going on in the world. I know it sounds like a big thing but, it would be nice.

Monroe

I do not profread either so my spelling will be jacked up :)

well, we have news4you, our very own feature.

news4you is updated often (not everyday but almost) with ALL the product / equipment news.

NEW PRODUCTS:
http://www.onlinedj.com/articles/newproducts/index.shtml

News4you is a feature that enables you to include those news on your site even

thats right there is no "Artists news" or anything like that yet. it would require a fulltime job and we can't do this yet.

take care! check news4you. we are pretty much into equipment/software on this site anyway.

Kool, thanks. Yeah, hardware news is what I meant. Thanks for the info. Do you guys think you will ever put that info on the front page? I can be putting my foot in my mouth sense I have not tried news4you yet. Well, I am of to go check out this fangaled thing.

it IS on the frontpage silly :D
scroll down a bit... there are the 10 latest news headlines or so

its updated and stuff

Hey, at least I warned myself about the foot in mouth thing...as you can see I can put my foot in my mouth right about now...emmm adidas taste good. :)

[Edited by (V)onro3 on 01-22-2001 at 04:35 PM]

Back