Can I mod the newbie forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sleepy

I know I haven't been here long, but that's pretty much the only forum I post at mostly and all I do is help people out with their problems.

Simple yes or no will do.:D

I don't know how that work? but would like to know...

Mano has decide about this but I'm afraid the answer will be 'no' (as it is a little early, isn't it !?). Please don't take this offensive - maybe your time will come later.
Thanks anyway for participating FP !! :cheers:

Alright, if that's what the answer is going to be, I'll have no problem with it. Thanks for your input also.

I think it's great that you help people here. That is what this site is all about. YAY I think if you keep on helping as you do, you will stand out. That is the best way to become a mod.
:angel:

Thanks, I appreciate that. I know that me not being around for too long so far would be an issues, but it never hurts to try.:D

yeah I've been wondering, what does it take to become a mod??
Its not like I am volonteering or so, I'm just curios.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I know exactly what you're talking about Infra. Well actually I do not. :confused: Hmmm dummie here dummie there. :confused:

Damn I'm so confused... :p

Carnage said:
Immeasurable skill and knowledge :p

Hmm...This From the person who answers every noobie's Post with the most generic and shot-in-the remarks of anyone on this board. well except for J-traxx..
I should be a Mod

mistaox said:

Hmm...This From the person who answers every noobie's Post with the most generic and shot-in-the remarks of anyone on this board. well except for J-traxx..
I should be a Mod

jerkit.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back