What do you think is the Best DAW?

he others function like an instrument that can become so familiar that it will.
Let us know what you think of the results!

Im using Logic pro as it fits my working methods. Have also tried a few others, and Ableton Live was great, especially the clip mode and its built in plug ins, they sound incredible and are easy to work with. Its easy to get a good sound also

Last edited:
I'm using Samplitude myself, but I guess you can't pick the best DAW. In my opinion it's essential to spend as much time as you can on learning your DAW and you should be able to get your job done. Nowadays, there are even free DAWs, so if you want to go legall without spending much money, you should check programs such as Zynewave Podium or Reaper.

I've always been told that it doesn't matter what you use but how you use it. I was always fond of using FL Studio but then I wanted to use a real DAW so I switched to Ableton and I never looked back. You just got to find what you are most comfortable with and use it to your best ability.

Pick one and learn it. Pick either PT, Logic, or Cubase IMHO, but pick one and learn it. Then never look back. If you do you'll drive yourself crazy because some other DAW has one feature yours doesnt

I tried several different DAWs before i settle on Reason. It just seemed the most natural for me to use. It was easy to learn but its very deep if you get into it. In the end i think its like asking an artist which brush he uses though. What matters is the results

With the price of Logic being so low....Also don't forget they just bought Redmatica, so they are planning some crazy stuff for Logic Pro X.

Back