Yamaha's/steinberg's New X-factor Vst?????

I'm not sayin' ... except that it's pretty cool.

Last edited by a moderator:
dansgold said:
I'm not sayin' ... except that it's pretty cool.

Oh, come on Dansgold! that's bullshizit if you know and aint gonna help a fella out! I mean damn! If I was you I would tell me? Did that make sense? Anyway, PPPPLLLLEEEEAAAASSSSEEEEE! LOL

PEACE

krushing said:
Dan's apparently involved in it's development, so he CAN'T tell even if he wanted to...
Let's put this bit to rest. I absolutely did not have anything to do with the actual development of this "VST Technology Product", aside from reviewing some early concepts and giving my opinion.

And yes, I am legally bound not to spill the beans, although I know of some people who have blown it already.

NAMM is only a few days away ... deal.

Who has spilled the beans? can I get their number or e-mail address? Just kidding! Anyway, I don't know why I am acting like such a 12 year old girl about this? You would think I have nothing to play with already! (I probably have too much, well not too much, but!!!!!)

Anyway, I have the Motif XS and love the Yamaha stuff, so this has really got me excited, I hope it is not a let down?

Thanks,

Casey

Why would they make an affordable alternative for their hardware? X-Factor makes it sound like it will be some beginners type of software.

But hopefully I'm wrong.

2007 was kind of a boring year in music software. I really hope some great new products will be announced at NAMM.

Back