Vst for Vocals. I use mixcraft 4 for recording.

Adhi

I use mixcraft 4 for recording. I have vst effects like Acoustica VST(built in comes with the software), MDA vst pack , Antares Autotune.

I am a hiphop artist and also record R&B. Suggest me some VST effects or packs that can enhance vocals.

you can check the antares Avox pack its a damn powerful pack
also try the old autotune version(1.x) you got some nice bug that actually can help you to create that old effect like on sher's songs (some cool thing)
after all remember to enhance the vocals its enough to use only EQ and Comp ,,, delay reverb (if needed ) and of course a good singer that know how to do the job on the best way ...

check out the antress modern plugins, theyre free & the modern transformer is good for pitch effects on vocals. madshifta is also another one i use, also shifter bank which can play 8 voices in unison. i mostly use them for dark evil type voices :)

gruzina said:
you can check the antares Avox pack its a damn powerful pack
also try the old autotune version(1.x) you got some nice bug that actually can help you to create that old effect like on sher's songs (some cool thing)
after all remember to enhance the vocals its enough to use only EQ and Comp ,,, delay reverb (if needed ) and of course a good singer that know how to do the job on the best way ...

HEllo bro ...

thanks for ur kind reply . Can u please explain me about eq. I dont know much about them !!!

is there any one in here can help me to get sonar 7 r 8 please r if yall av it and want to sen it to me yu can sent it to my email ..shabba1945@yahoo.com r jiga00@hotmail.com please anyone i really need dat,,,,,,,,.....

is there any one in here can help me to get sonar 7 r 8 please r if yall av it and want to sen it to me yu can sent it to my email ..shabba1945@yahoo.com r jiga00@hotmail.com please anyone i really need dat,,,,,,,,.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Adhi said:
I use mixcraft 4 for recording. I have vst effects like Acoustica VST(built in comes with the software), MDA vst pack , Antares Autotune.

I am a hiphop artist and also record R&B. Suggest me some VST effects or packs that can enhance vocals.

I would recommend the UAD-2 card. It has excellent comressors and EQs (which is the main thing to shape your vocal sound). The UAD also has one of my favorite choruses, the DM (Delay Modulator).

The best compressor is the Neve 33603 which sounds great.

But to really get a good vocal sound, the best thing is for a good front end (nice mic + good preamp + good isolated room).

For reverbs, any convolution plug-in would work. For Echos I like Izotope Trash and Voxengo Analog Delay.

I hear the TC Powercore has great reverbs but haven't heard them for myself.

Back