The ultimate soundfont thread

E

EaZe

:victory: I thought I'd start a thread for Sharing Soundfonts(actually just the name of the font, searchin for em' is up to you). If you can, when listing, give a one word decription of the font. This will help everyone target the type of font their searching for.

PLEASE ONLY LIST ;) GOOD QUALITY ;) ,FREE SOUNDFONTS

Multiple Instruments-PHGM2

Bass- Street Bass

Brass- Zemljak Overture

Ethnic- Celtic and Folk Instruments

Wood Wind-JV1010 Tremendously

Guitar-Studio FG460s II Pro Guitar Pack

Harp- The Sound Exchange Harp

Piano- Bosendorfer piano

Organ- M3R Organs

Strings- Symphonic Srtings

Synth- Prophet Killer

Vocal- Flobakks Chior Aa's

I hope everyone enjoy's this thread :D
and please contribute.

Ok, list your best soundfonts!

Both free ones and commercial ones. Sites like sf2midi.com has hundreds of soundfonts, but it's not easy to judge the quality of them just by reading their names. So, list all your best soundfonts! :D

at sf2midi.com, check out all of the roland sf's, and the emu sf's.

just so you know, I started a thread exactly like this one a couple of weeks ago and mano shut it down on me. I dont know why but, he did!

You thread was removed because the way that it was worded. The "share" part threw it off. The content was fine actually.

Edit: Apologies to the original poster. I brought the other thread back and merged both so EaZe is the thread started on the topic now that both topics are merged.

Last edited:
i think CelvianoGrand is one of the best piano sf2. the quality is real nice and sounds almost real.

sleepy said:
You thread was removed because the way that it was worded. The "share" part threw it off. The content was fine actually.

Edit: Apologies to the original poster. I brought the other thread back and merged both so EaZe is the thread started on the topic now that both topics are merged.

thank you:cool:

thanks!! i know this is an older thread but has anyone tried the mophatt soundfont? before i buy it i'd like to know how the quality is

Last edited:
Alot of the sound libraries i had from Gigastudio, Kontakt, Sampletank & Ensoniq EPS were converted to .sf2 I also have the E-MU series as well. Thanks to extreme sample converter.

---------- Post added 01-23-2011 at 12:58 AM ---------- Previous post was 01-22-2011 at 12:49 AM ----------

I actually make soundfonts with Awave Studio 10.2 When i hear something that cant be found on any synth, i sample it & map it out.

Last edited:
Back