Throw Fl,Reason,Melodyne,autotune away Cubase 5 Is it!!!!

ScSupaproduca said:
CUbase 5 has all this stuff, all you will need Pitch Correction,Drums Pattern like fl and the autotune thingy... Check out here

www.steinberg.net

That looks cool. Looks like Cubase is stepping their game up. How is the sound qaulity, is it 32bit or 64bit?

Cubase has always been an innovator and forerunner. Remember, Steinberg invented both ASIO and VST. It's not surprising that Cubase remains so advanced. All it needs now is Pro Tools' beautiful interface and it will be "complete". LOL. Not that there's anything wrong with the current interface, it's very nice. But man, Pro Tools 8 is really nice to look upon.

Yep and that's why I am going to get Protools 8.0 from my 7.4 soon. I am not throwing away my Melodyn, sure not going to throw out my Reason 4.0 for Cubase. Reason is the only thing that comes close to MPC for me, and I never had FL. I have everything I need. Protools is it for me.

Last edited:
DaNOC said:
Yep and that's why I am going to get Protools 8.0 from my 7.4 soon. I am not throwing away my Melodyn, sure not going to throw out my Reason 4.0 for Cubase. Reason is the only thing that comes close to MPC for me, and I never had FL. I have everything I need. Protools is it for me.

I just changed from CUBASE to Pro Tools 8. Yes Yes Yes Thats the ONE AND ONLY ONE. Go Get Pro Tools

TD Jay Project said:
I just changed from CUBASE to Pro Tools 8. Yes Yes Yes Thats the ONE AND ONLY ONE. Go Get Pro Tools

Why are you advising to get Pro Tools over Cubase?

Last edited:
L. A. Stone said:
Why are you advising to get Pro Tools over Cubase?
Pro Tools 8 is kinda crazy. Alot of new features, definetly worth checking out. Haven't tried Cubase 5 yet, but seem like all these programs are trying to become more like Logic to me.

Maybe I just think that because i use Sonar 8 and it hasn't had a huge overhaul since 3.0.

Cubase and Reason. The Ultimate tag team, theres no way i'm dropping Reason, no way, i make crack on it.....and crack pays. With that said i made the song on myspace in FL, just goes to show it has never and will be the DAW you're using. If you make crack whatever you choose to use you gon make crack, if you're wack you could have all the daws and plugins in the would and you'd still be wack.

PS:Malibu is so niiiceeeeee. Hope i didnt hurt anyone's feelings.

yo Leo i really like that song on your page.. did u write/ sing it? but i think the bells are a lil off beat near the end of the bar.. maybe quantize them? but nice trackk

can u email me the song?

Last edited:
Back