Suggest innovative FX plugins for artinstallation vocal performance

koeeoaddi

ayyy peeps! i am creating a piece for an art installation in which i will be creating huge tracks of automation using all sorts of plug ins and doing batshit crazy vocals over the automation backing track. i want it to sound big, and extreme, and lots of interesting FX going on in the background. I'll be using a lot of the stock Logic FX, but i am looking for a few more plug ins that are capable of doing really interesting and novel sounding stuff, particularly in the realm of harmonization and pitch shifting and vocal transformation.

also during this set it would be awesome to have a good looping plug in that could be automated to capture whatever it is I happen to be singing and then be automated to repeat it a certain amount of times, etc. that way i could actually making bass line type sounds or synth pad sounds by capturing, manipulating, and looping my voice, all with automation while i focus on the singing.

suggestions! suggestions!

thx and <3

Sasha

Glitchmachines have some plugs that do really messed up sounds, some of them are free too...

You might also want to look into a triggerable multi-effect like sygar bytes turnado or dblue glitch.

Or you could phone beardyman and ask to borrow his beardytron 5000 :D

Back