Strange Problem In Fl Studio

Executioner

Hi, I use FL Studio 6 Producer Edition and I'm "trying" to render a beat. I want to render it in 16bit, split mixer tracks, save slice markers...ect.

Problem is this:-

When I click "start" I get this message:- "Couldn't create the (filename)_CD03 file. Please check that no other application is currently using it"

What does this mean???? I've never seen it before and every other beat I render works fine, just this one.

Thanks
Executioner

Has a sample file been moved to another folder?

Is your hard drive full? (i doubt it)

Is there ANY application that could be POSSIBLY using it? Maybe even the sound card?

Does it render when all FX are turned off?

Sorry I could only reply with more questions. I've never had that problem though.

do your other beats *still* render fine? is it just this one, all the time? if so, it could be some plugin your using.... any plugins that are *only* in this track by any chance?

peace.

heres your answer...
"(filename)_CD03 file"
basicly you should know that to export mixer tracks you need to set every vst,or sample, or (ect...) to its own "FX" channel right? well it should be as easy as this... whats in the 3rd FX slot (filename)_"CD03" file?? most likly a vst since vst's sometimes like to screw with fl studio! you may just have to just do a live record to disk through the "FX panel" from fx channel 3.
basicly if you dont know how to do that then at the bottom of the channel underneth the volume control you should be able to notice a little "diskette", so just click on that and specify that location your going to record to then once your done that go to your transport and before clicking play click on the record button. once the record button is lit-up press play and just let the song play through to the end. NOTE: make sure you click the record button at the end before pressing stop!!!

after that just remove what ever is on fx channel 3 and export with split mixer tracks!

"Note: you will have to find originally where you saved the sample you recorded out and put it with the rest of the split mixer tracks."

Im pretty sure thats what you mean when its saying "(filename)_CD03 file", because if it did export it would be in the folder listed as "(filename)_CD03.wav" along with "...cd01, ...cd02, ...cd04, ...cd05" so on and so on.

iszazial

Back