Some Free Combinator Patches(Brass+Synth).

cntspitfiya

I was just messing around with the effects in reason with a stock brass sound, and I think it sounds nice and thick. All I did was copy the effects settings from my Fantom into the Combinator, let me know what you think of it.

AND

I put a synth in there that I made.(It is edited from a Sonic Reality synth, but its almost completely different. The combi skin is from SR, but not the synth so its legal to trade.)

If anyone else has some combinators that they have made, share them too.

Dont just download it, let me know if it sounds alright or not.

Thanks for sharing the sounds....I'm gonna put up a couple patches I made a little later...The Brass sounded great...sounded just like it came off the fantom...The synth sound was good too...You really helped me out because I was looking for a good brass sound...

Yeah man those combi patches were nice. The brass one was pretty ill.

I did something with that, plus the free Fantom X Refill demo.. just quick to demo the combi sounds.

necro thread (7 years old) never was a link to begin with either, op last posted two years ago....

Last edited:
lol i know bro...i had this refill on my old computer and it crashed recently....im just hoping he still has the old file laying around somewhere.....lol...there used to be a link to it on this page, i remember

Back