So... uhh Reason 2.0 huh? (vLarge pic)

G

gene-pool

Yup, here's the link:
http://messe.harmony-central.com/Musikmesse02/Content/Propellerhead/PR/Reason-20.html

Reason-2-front-large.jpg

-Gene

:monkey:

oooOOOOO, aaaaHHHHH

new granular synth and sampler look impressive

interesting hows theres no added support for VST plugins

if it wasant clear before, it is now - they certainly want reason to be an all-in-one package.

and i reckon theyre doing a pretty good job of it too

:cheers:

That's because Reason is a vst plugin essentially - or at least it can be used as one (using ReWire.)

-Gene

Sorry for the dumb question...but how much can you do with Reason on it's own (i.e. without Cubase or another sequencer)? Can you prepare entire songs with it? Or...can you team it up with a plain vanilla MIDI sequencer and some virtual MIDI cables and prepare entire songs that way?

gene-pool said:
That's because Reason is a vst plugin essentially - or at least it can be used as one (using ReWire.)

-Gene

yep, i have used reason with logic and cubase using rewire. it gives you alot of power when you can combine reason with other hardware/software . unfortunately i dont have the cpu to do it with good latency. with a powerul machine though, it rocks.

Sonar 2.0 apparently will be REWIRE compliant as well and according to Propellerheads it's the best implementation of REWIRE yet on any sequencer.

well the new reason is goin to be very BAD on the lady. it's gonna pump everything out rather then the VSTi support, but who needs a vsti support with such and enormous quantity of instruments and a Bad sequencer. now with more cool new function. It's really gonna pop everything out. i dont thing fruityloos 3.4 can stop turning to reason. its cool.

HipHip hurray for the REASON 2.0

:dj:

:cheers:

Back