Ryan Leslie Synth sound?? Please Help!

G

Guy Furiouz

whaddup!

I was wondering if anybody could help me and try to identify what kind of sound/synth this is :
[URL="http://www.******.net/audio/51619437b1c501/"]www. z share.net/audio/51619437b1c501/
[/URL]
(remove space at the . and z share)
Its like a upward synth thing?

Leslie also plays it from a synth but i cant identify which one it is, he plays it at 1:59.

If anybody could tell me what the actuall synth is or where i can find it or what synthesizer he is playing it from ,it would be much apperciacted.

Thanks in advance!

it's called a sync sound, you can find it as a preset in albino, z3ta+, and pro-53, ryan leslie used it from a hardware synth alesis andromeda

Cheers Mate!
Any idea where i can get the sound from?

Thanks again

PianoReeves said:
it's called a sync sound, you can find it as a preset in albino, z3ta+, and pro-53, ryan leslie used it from a hardware synth alesis andromeda

lol wow .. Didn't he just say where ^^^^^^^^^ loook..... HE just told you four places where you could find the sound.... Sheesh...

yeh soz ma bad, i meant like sites where you can get the VST's or the idependant sound from

they are not free sounds... type the VST's he told you on google and it will take you to the site where you would have to buy the VST...ie : Cakewalk, Rob papen, etc...

i think albino by rob papen offers a demo version where you could get the sound and record it out of there since the demo has a noise every 30 seconds

Back