Rebirth Midi controllers

T

trekkor

Does any body know where I can get hold of relatively cheap external controllers for Rebirth 2. Preferably something that looks a bit 303ish. What are the best ones around??
please help

thanks for the advice. I looked at the phatboy, but it appeared a bit cheap looking. maybe functionality is better. what kind of control does it give you??

well the only thing is that their logo SUCKS

other than that, I travelled a lot with it and believe me it's a strong piece of equipment.

the controls?

Well you assign any knob to any control in rebirth.. you know.. go to your options in rebirth you will see a "learn" button next to each control.. this pressed, turn any button of the phat boy and boom, assigned.

It has labels next to each knob (cutoff, resonance..) but it doesnt matter since you decide what is assigned to what in rebirth.

I have nothing to complain about this box, works very well.

rebirth control

Where can you get Phat boy in this country (I presume you're from England) I live near Manchester, but I don't know where to start looking. Is there any where I can find a second hand one, or any other computer music/synth items, on-line. I went on one site once and it was good but I can't remember the name.
Cheers

go to any music store and ask. Anyone can order it for you.
I am not from england

Back