Reason Refill/motif Collection

R

rj201

I'm Looking Around For The Motif Collection To Use In Reason But What I Found Online Looks Alittle Shadey.

Can Anyone Put Me On To A Legidimate Copy ?

Thank You In Advance.
Rj201

Do a search on this forum on this topic...But, some of these workstation refills sounds okay- but dont sound/play entirely like the real thing- I have bought some and even a kontakt collection- all around I feel a bit disappointed...

those keyboards sampled into reason suck in my opinion. not even close to the real thing - only thing worth getting is the drums. the leads/pads/instruments sound really low quality i got fantom x fascmille triton and motif i dont use them ****s for nothing. i did end up using a triton rack at school and the sound is really crisp and clear nothing like that bull**** refill

Last edited:
why would you want a batch of static samples when your sittin on a rack with 3 synths in it? silly to me. all that wasted disk space for nothing. gigs upon gigs of static samples that don't have anywhere near the tweakability of the machine they came out of. i'd invest in some real refills, not some static carbon copy that you can't do sht with programming-wise.
LevLove

Back