Reaktor?

D

djdrum

What do you think of the program called Reaktor? It is the new version of "generator", a software synthesizer. Is it possible to control it from cubase or another sequencer like a regular midi device?

Dunno :) never heard of it :) is it downloadable?

------------------
deedjAyzA

no there is no trial. It is a very high end modular software synthesizer as far as I know. I wanted to have some other point of view on the product.

yo were saying about syncing cubase to those progs...if your sound card is full duplex and you have enff cashe for latancy you could get sooooo many progs to be in sync.
i have frutty loops,cubase vst24,rebirth and all my outboard stuff all in sync...but it wasnt always like that i had to change ..cashe,and my mpu401(midi)card so some thing good.
have any problems or questions just icq me..cool

------------------
theSITHlordBEKENONE...
atomseven records...coming soon

I was using Reality for almost 2 years to do EVERYTHING, since i didn;t have any other stuff, hooked to Cakewalk, it was VERY good

HOWEVER, let's look deeply how expandable Reaktor is! You can create your OWN synthesizer from A to Z, it is almost a whole programming environment

They also made DYNAMO, a lite version with a dozen of "premade" software synthesizer you can run as VST instruments, but you can't create yours

Seriously, with Reaktor you can create your synth, and save it as a VST instrument, that's dope

I don't use reaktor or vst instruments myself, since I work under Pulsar OS 2.01 which has its own devices, but for a traditional environment, reaktor is a great tool

For all of you who haven't used Reaktor. I recommend it highly. It has a steep learning curve, but if you can figure it out, it makes some wicked sounds. All aspects of the synthesizers can be controlled by any midi controller. Including cakewalk, cubase, etc. After I figured it out, I don't know how I lived without it. Sure, hardware synthesizers are better, but this must be the next best.

Yeah I've played a little with the demo version...it's really amazing...the ultimate synth soft ! and a very good tool to learn how to program synth sounds. I plan to buy it as soon as I change my computer ! :)

Tutorial?

hey... is there any tutorial for "Reaktor" ?

ive tested it out, and i cant say it is the easiest program to ive tested.

its quite advanced, and a tutorial would be very appreciated.

Reaktor is quite hard to use yes, I'd say that it is very close from being its own programming environment and language even.

No tutorial at the moment. I suggest you to get DYNAMO. Dynamo is a collection of 12 (or so) synthesizers/devices created with Reaktor. They operate as VST instruments (easy to sequence from Cubase or another sequencer) and there is no editing / programming function at all.

Hello Everyone!

Tize

We're Soundware Inc., a dynamic music-tech company based in the Bay Area, CA, fueled by a passionate team of musicians and audio engineers. We specialize in crafting VST plugins like Octane and Tize. We're excited to join this community and as a warm welcome, we're thrilled to announce that we've made two of our VSTs—Tize and VYBE—available for free. Feel free to download them here and start creating! We look forward to your feedback and can't wait to see what you create.

Vybe

More info on Tize and Vybe: https://bedroomproducersblog.com/2024/04/02/tize-rompler/

Soundware Website Here: https://soundware.io/

Back