Omnisphere Installation Problem (Fix for everybody?)

McArthurGDM

When I had originally installed Omnisphere, everything worked great. Then I started to add the updates and everything went haywire. So, I figured that I would just delete everything and go back and reinstall without the updates until I could sort it out. Then, one I reinstalled the program, I get the same error message:

Can not load soundsource "..." in directory "Core Library". Try refreshing the index browser.

Now, I have tried everything. After one reinstall, I got an issue that involved a .zmap, and I have no idea what that is or what happened to that. I have seen people on the net with that problem though, which is similar to mine.

I have seen this problem that many people on the net have and no real solution. I called Omnisphere and didn't get a response and I got tired of waiting. I have a legitimate and paid for copy and want this resolved. Some people said that installing the updates will fix the problem, but I still get the same problem even with the updates.

Please help!

Were you able to find the fix? I too am having the same issue

When I had originally installed Omnisphere, everything worked great. Then I started to add the updates and everything went haywire. So, I figured that I would just delete everything and go back and reinstall without the updates until I could sort it out. Then, one I reinstalled the program, I get the same error message:

Can not load soundsource "..." in directory "Core Library". Try refreshing the index browser.

Now, I have tried everything. After one reinstall, I got an issue that involved a .zmap, and I have no idea what that is or what happened to that. I have seen people on the net with that problem though, which is similar to mine.

I have seen this problem that many people on the net have and no real solution. I called Omnisphere and didn't get a response and I got tired of waiting. I have a legitimate and paid for copy and want this resolved. Some people said that installing the updates will fix the problem, but I still get the same problem even with the updates.

Please help!

Were you able to find the fix? I too am having the same issue

the steam folder is RIGHT on Win > c:/programdata/Spectrasonics/STEAM (if u didnt change it) just go there check the size if its above 7gb ur fine!! just becarefull the folder is not set too Hide.
install updateS!! and u need Another update for STAEM folder.. its like a Steam folder u can copy paste it..
after this things u will be fine..

Good luck

Back