Omnisphere and hiphop

kizm0

So,
I got omnisphere. Im sortof addicted to it. I can't stop opening it up, but I just end up sitting there going through all these sounds playing random notes and not being able to create ****. I'm sure this is going to go away with time. Anybody here successfuly created any hiphop \ R&B with omnisphere?

I seriously haven't seen one good track with this vst. Impress me. I need some inspiration.

kizm0 said:
So,
I got omnisphere. Im sortof addicted to it. I can't stop opening it up, but I just end up sitting there going through all these sounds playing random notes and not being able to create ****. I'm sure this is going to go away with time. Anybody here successfuly created any hiphop \ R&B with omnisphere?

I seriously haven't seen one good track with this vst. Impress me. I need some inspiration.

Omnisphere is incredible, but it's up to YOU as a producer to make hot tracks. I have made a lot using this and they are hot, the sounds and effects it's crazy. It's not going to make a beat for you. You should know how to play and chop sounds and blend .

You can see my track at myspace called "Omni test track"

www.myspace.com/rahdanoc44

Back