New Free Sample Pack up. #6 Slow Grime(d) Trap/Hip Hop/Dubstep Pack

FutureGraff

Future-Graffiti.com Bringing you new sample packs updated weekly.

Sample Pack #1, Machinez

Some of the sounds in action.

For full download head over to future-graffiti.com » Sample Pack Saturday Vol 1 For the free download.

Sample Pack #2, Planet-X

For full download head over to future-graffiti.com » Planet X Sample Pack for the Free Download.

Sample Pack #3, Donegen

For full download head over to future-graffiti.com » Donegen Sample Pack for the Free

Download.

Sample Pack #4, 808 Millionaire

For full download head over to future-graffiti.com » 808 Millionaire for the Free

Download.

Sample Pack #5, Mala In Mordor

For full download head over to future-graffiti.com » Mala In Mordor for the Free Download.

---------- Post added 10-07-2012 at 11:35 PM ---------- Previous post was 10-02-2012 at 10:29 PM ----------

New pack out to complement the new site kicking off

Free Sample Pack #6 Slow Grime(d)

13 Kicks
36 different percs
5 vox
6 various sounds
and 3 massive patches.

Slow Grimed Free Sample Pack - electronic.future-graffiti.com electronic.future-graffiti.com

Great for a unique Trap style, Rap meets dungeon theme.
Great quality kicks and percs on this one

Last edited:
Cool bookmarked. Will report back with quality once I get them loaded up and into my project.

---------- Post added 10-09-2012 at 02:54 AM ---------- Previous post was 10-08-2012 at 12:01 PM ----------

Clean kick made my drums pop on that 808 millionaire. It's obvious your packs were created by EDM producers. I'm not a fan of much else in these the vox are pretty weak. The 808s are mad weak and seriously why I don't **** wit this kit yo.

Cool bookmarked. Will report back with quality once I get them loaded up and into my project.

---------- Post added 10-09-2012 at 02:54 AM ---------- Previous post was 10-08-2012 at 12:01 PM ----------

Clean kick made my drums pop on that 808 millionaire. It's obvious your packs were created by EDM producers. I'm not a fan of much else in these the vox are pretty weak. The 808s are mad weak and seriously why I don't **** wit this kit yo.

Not your cup of tea thats fine, Usually the samples are not heavily saturated with effects so you can dial in your own.
I promise you the 808's can pop through when correctly used. :)

---------- Post added 10-10-2012 at 05:13 PM ---------- Previous post was 10-09-2012 at 02:

Last edited:
Back