kore 2

M

MadFunk

Is the Kore 2 more suitable for tech(ier) sound application, like techno, tech house etc...

Thanks

Production-ready sound library
Kore 2 produces cutting-edge sounds right from the start based on the integrated audio engines of Reaktor, Massive, Absynth, FM8, Kontakt and Guitar Rig. The versatile sound library covers production-ready sounds of nearly all kinds - ranging from band and orchestral instruments to synthesizers, drums, soundscapes and sound effects. Every included sound provides up to 8 sound variations which can be morphed using the unique morphing pad or the Kore controller - intricate sonic transitions are at your fingertips!

try the free kore player on the ni site. if you feel it works for you then go buy kore2. you could buy extra soundpacks for it as well..

Thanks, appreciated. This will be my first bit of hardware, ive also been thinking about the virus, from playing around with it, i get the feelin its more for generating pad, synth effects more than anything else.

Im really looking for an all rounder, mainly focusing on House music...

Any other suggestions.

im selling kore 2 software edition only for $130 brand new not registered send me a private message if you or anyone you know is interested.

Why would anyone buy the software version for $130 when you can get the hardware controller too for $250

why the **** would you want the piece of hardware that comes with it when you can do the same thing using your mouse tweaking the damn knobs not every one is going to want the hardware and i'm trying to get it off my hands and it saves people money $170 smart guy

well because the mouse sucks ass if you want to make any kind of live expressive use of automation and such

I bet he clicks notes in the piano roll with a mouse too...lol

I bet he clicks notes in the piano roll with a mouse too...lol

haha!!

and he say why the f**k would you want the hardware..
too use the automation!! that's why the hardware is available!!

im not tryna sale anyone any bootleg **** over the net thats not how i get down i'll give you all my info an my number believe me im not a con and why the **** would do think i click my notes in just because i prefer to tweak my vsts with my mouse an if i was i'd still be making better music than you and breal so don't try to hate on me an think you know what im about you ****ing lame.

im not tryna sound hardcore but when you guys said i click my notes in that pissed me off thats basically saying my music sucks thats all im saying an i wouldn't try to sale any bootleg software

what the **** do want me to say to you an i checked out your music its ****ing garbage sounds like some hyphy **** mixed with crunk lol i tried to be cool but i don't know what your ****in problem is man

you dumb **** i said dat in a good way like yea dats all you had to say in the first place and we wouldnt of f*cked with you. you on some other **** and you da one with a problem. and if you really do got a problem then see me bruh. im tired of this internet chit chat

What in the heezy? lol why all the beef? DAngggggggg

LiNO916 said:
you dumb **** i said dat in a good way like yea dats all you had to say in the first place and we wouldnt of f*cked with you. you on some other **** and you da one with a problem. and if you really do got a problem then see me bruh. im tired of this internet chit chat

Yo Krushing did you find out about that Pace/iLok thingy? Because all my iLok stuff work with all the different companies. I am getting my Eastwest stuff tomorrow, so it's all good.

M-dagreat said:
im not tryna sale anyone any bootleg **** over the net thats not how i get down i'll give you all my info an my number believe me im not a con and why the **** would do think i click my notes in just because i prefer to tweak my vsts with my mouse an if i was i'd still be making better music than you and breal so don't try to hate on me an think you know what im about you ****ing lame.

Peace M -Dagreat you should try selling it on Ebay bruh you should be good.

Last edited:
Back