Kontakt 5:" File not found please make sure that all external devices are connected"

KJ Two Times

Kontakt 5:" File not found please make sure that all external devices are connected"

Whats up fellow producers,

This is my first post on the forum, so hopefully i'm in the right place. Anyway I am Using Kontakt 5 On FL Studio 11, and recently I have been getting the message" File not found please make sure that all external devices are connected" when going to the database (Bank & Instr.). This never used to happen to me and it started last month. The external hard drive that I use is ALWAYS connected when I have Kontact pulled up so what could the problem be?

Also I always have the location set to my hard drive.

Thanks

could be that one or more of your drives is going to sleep - you need to view your power options and make sure that something hasn't changed their (Control Panels->Power-> and make sure hard drivers are never allowed to sleep or otherwise shutdown)

could be that one or more of your drives is going to sleep - you need to view your power options and make sure that something hasn't changed their (Control Panels->Power-> and make sure hard drivers are never allowed to sleep or otherwise shutdown)

Thanks, I didn't do this but i got it working again. I just hit update under the Kontakt settings and everything under Bank & Instr. Worked again

Back