IK Has something up their sleeve

Those crazy gotta-luv-em bastards are always up to something....

manipulating us with screaming deals and purging our wallets....

and delivering solid products.

I have no idea what this will be.

It looks like a tube head on a leslie speaker. So I'm thinking maybe a Hammond emulation or another kind of amp simulation.

It looks like a tube head on a leslie speaker. So I'm thinking maybe a Hammond emulation or another kind of amp simulation.

I kinda hope it's not a Hammond emulation. I just bought B4II not long ago and judging by what I bought from IK lately quality-wise I would be buying this too. :)

Yeah I think its a instrument. I mean they just did T Racks, Fender and Stealth pedal. They need to redo Sampletank or add to that series.

I don't know how much truth there is to it but when I went buy the Stealth Pedal last week the guy at Guitar Center said there's a new one coming out soon. Probably not related to this but just wondered if anyone has heard anything.

I don't know about that, the StealthPedal is fairly new and doing very well. I do know that whatever THIS is hinting at could be in the hands of someone here (or other places that have noticed the photos). Because we'll be doing something special - the person who is able to identify every single piece of gear in all the photos (including those forthcoming) will win a free version of this mysterious new thing. Just wanted to tease with that, there's much more coming in the way of photos so you deserved the warning to start getting diligent about the gear identification :)

^
Rewarding the fans and true users of your products, I like it.

Time to bust out that pipe and Sherlock Holmes hat, Obi...:)

You're the girlfriend I can never leave.....

you tease me....and tempt me.....keeping me excited......

and then you're always there for my needs. :))))

No way could I ever identify those parts. I'm technically challenged. I'm out of this contest I guess. :shrug:

I think its definitely Amplitube 3. I see some boutique guitar amps and pedals. I think IK is reverse engineering them.

I'm looking forward to it since I was very dissapointed with Guitar Rig 4.
Even the old Amplitube 2 sounds better

Last edited:
Ohh I see lots and lots of 12ax7 tubes. So maybe it has something to do with.......

Tubes??

That looks like a big muff pedal :
11038_362524010146_337617160146_10095352_7027696_n.jpg

I noticed an Orange head in there as well .

An orange? About time! People have been sleeping on them forever! I loved playing my tiny terror when I used to play live a lot more. I am leaning towards 3 also. I just got Philharmonic and will be writing a review for it. regardless if I win it or not you know I'll be upgrading!

Back