HELP!! looking for a few good softwares

B

Bjarni88

I've been searching everywhere for good programs but nothing is good enough so i hope you have some ideas
i'm looking for softwares for:
good mixing software.
software to create trance and house.
and a software to seperate vocals from the beats

thx for everything.

Bjarni88 said:
good mixing software.

Any of the usual suspect DAWs are good. PT, Cubase, Live, Sonar, DP, Podium, Reaper, Tracktion, Audition...take your pick.

software to create trance and house.

See above, really. Ableton Live is very much well suited for loop-based work (and that's what I use for everything), but doesn't mean other software packages wouldn't work just as well. It's really about finding the program that suits your workflow than anything else. I guess you could add Reason & FL to this list as well.

and a software to seperate vocals from the beats

This is unfortunately science fiction for the time being. If you can find the accapella of the song in question, you can do some phase inversion tricks to accomplish the task pretty well, but otherwise you're stuck with careful filtering & EQ, possibly some spectral masking stuff which is starting to be pretty complicated. Elevayta's Extra Boy Pro is probably the most cost effective solution that does a reasonable job if the material is suitable; the rest of the so-called "vocal removers" are usually super simple and don't really work that well.

The bottom line is that there's no one-stop solution for this, as it's metaphorically about the same as trying to pull the eggs out of a baked cake.

Wow thank's man that's a lot of information, I'll try it all.

Back