Greetings Everyone!

RobustAmerican

Randy here from Robust American Patches and I just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. I own and operate a small Hip Hop studio here in the Midwest of these United States known as Ape Studios. I also just started a synth preset biz called Robust American Patches. So far we've only got product for the Korg Prologue but we will be releasing content for the OB-6, Prophet Rev2, Moog Sub 37 and many others very soon.

We've also just released our first sample pack. "EDM DROP 1" This pack consists of synthesized drums and percussion created with the Korg Prologue 16. There are already a million sample packs out there using vintage & modular synths but it seems not too many using this new crop of modern analogue hybrid synths. The Prologue 16 excels at creating punchy drum hits and it's LF Compressor adds a unique body to the sound that is hard to recreate otherwise.

Thanks for your time and if you have any questions feel free to ask them here. I will be around to answer any and all as quickly as possible.

Randy
Robust American Patches

Back