Good sounding organ VST

Dramatikbeats,

You are already using the best sounding organ VST out there (NI B4II). The only other one that compares in quality to NI is Linplug's Organ 3 VST.

Linplug's version does more than just organ sounds.

Of course, there are high quality sampled versions out there (e.g. Ultimate sound bank's Retro Organs), but when you have choices like NI B4II and Organ 3, I wouldn't mess around with less expressive sampled versions.

Peace

thanks for the advice. I just wanted to see if there was anything better (that i didnt know of). Anyways i have finally found the sound i like (and added the vibrato i like etc). Pretty pleased with B4 II now :D

There's another synth called eve 6 I think I know its eve tho I don't know the maker of it but search dat see wut u come up with.

Very warm very analog sound it will definitely add a analog feel to anything u do in FL if u use that. It has other instruments as well, not just organs.

Charlie is no longer available and has actually been replaced by UltimateSoundBank's Retro Organs. Retro Organs contains all of the original sample content of what used to be 'Charlie.' The major difference is that Retro Organs also comes with USB's new UVI sample player and most likely more goodies that make it even more realistic. But I agree, Retro Organs (Charlie) does have some beautiful high quality presets. In fact, the only ticket (IMHO) in town if one were to go sample-based. But again, why would someone do that when you could buy NI B4II?

Last edited:
krushing said:
Try driving B4 through a real amp.
i play the b4 at church somtimes and people come up to me and ask wheres that hammond at you were playin (then i press a key on my axiom):O thats all u see lol

Back