Free Vst

C

CONSTRUKSHUN

I was wondering if you guys had any advice on free tube emulater/tape saturation or tape delay and a good gate/trance gate. I have checked kvr and they have a few but I was wondering if you guys had any first hand expierence/reviews on any plugins of this sort.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm, well, let's see:

TrAmp - by Krakli
Here's what the site's description says:
"[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-2]After a request from the user of the Strat-A-Various, we developed this Filter, Distortion, Phazing, Echoing Monster.."
[/SIZE][/FONT]
Tapeworm - by Tweakbench
Not exactly sure if this is what you're looking for, but it has the word "tape" in its name, so I decided to include it.

Maelcum - by Tweakbench
Describe as a "tape-like delay module". Sounds kind of close to what you're looking for.

SplitGateVST - by Sanus|artificium
I've used this one a couple times, and it's surprisingly useful. Pretty cool gate effect.

Hope these help!

UPDATE:

Found some more!

Gate3 - by xoxos.net

The site described it as a "host-synced... creates cross-rhythm effects, randomised amplitude, modulative gating period..."

Badamp - by Ralph Gonzalez
Seems like a tube-amp simulator to me. Weren't you looking for one?

TapeDelay - by E-Phonic
Another tape-delay effect

Last edited:
Nice list TH. Tapeworm doesn't really have anything to do with tape delays though, but it's a nice little Mellotron emulation.

Other good tape delay plugs:
ArcDev's ET-200 and DubbBox - the latter can be probably found somewhere from KvR - I remember it being mentioned and linked to in a "best tape delay plugin" thread or something like that, but it's never been officially released...

FabFilter Timeless - a lot of hype and good reviews. I've yet to check out this new beast in the house.

Interruptor's plugs - a collection of different "vintage-style" delay plugins.

Can anyone help me out???

Hey whats up im new to producing music and i cant find any good vst for fl studio...Can anyone help me out????

Thanks

:sing:

Back