FL studio - Boo Bass

aquarius165

I read yesterday I can make a great sound in Boo Bass by turning up the bass and turning down the treble and the mids. Definitely feeling it, but the notes aren't true blue. The Bb sounds ok but the notes above E sounds flat. What can I do to fix this?

aquarius165 said:
I read yesterday I can make a great sound in Boo Bass by turning up the bass and turning down the treble and the mids. Definitely feeling it, but the notes aren't true blue. The Bb sounds ok but the notes above E sounds flat. What can I do to fix this?
Waaaaaaaay back when I was using FL, I noticed this too. The sound was pretty good, but the notes aren't true.

also, a nice preset patch, that needs a lil bit of tweaking in FL is under the ts404 patches, and its called sub bass, real nice

wow sqito, yea boo bass is a vsti, better check ur resources homie, now 3xosc, its a generator, maybe thats what your comparing it to,

but i do agree with it sucking, i dontlike it

Last edited:
Gutty502 said:
wow sqito, yea boo bass is a vsti, better check ur resources homie, now 3xosc, its a generator, maybe thats what your comparing it to
Nope. 3osc is just like Boobass, Granulizer, FPC, Synthmaker,.... actually any FL plugin, by definition no VSTi since it's not VST compatible.
Try to copy one of the dlls of one of the FL native plugs to your VST folder and run it into anything else than FL and see what happens. ;)

There a few VST versions of some of Imageline's plugins out there though. Like e.g. Sytrus, Simsynth, DX10, soon: Slicex...

Last edited:
hmmm, never tried running it as a standalone, figured it would work, imagline claims its a vsti, ill look it up

Gutty502 said:
hmmm, never tried running it as a standalone, figured it would work, imagline claims its a vsti, ill look it up
It's a virtual instrument, but it is not VSTi compatible.

btw: where does it say that on ILs webpage?

Last edited:
Back