Finally Caved In & Selling DrumKits

as20gp

Ghoul Gang
So after months of going back and forth between if i want to sell drumkits or not, and selling to a couple people off FP and getting good feedback, I decided to put some of my best drums together and sell a kit. The reason why i wanna sell is because i make about 95% of the drum sounds i use, and i use a lot of dope effects and EQs via Reason to get my drums how they sound.

I'll be putting all the drums from these records, and a couple other gems from my collection in there. The sources for these drums vary from producers that i worked with such as Shawty Redd, T-Pain, Fyre. And also from engineers who have worked with a GANG of producers and let me hold their drums. From there i went to work with how i go with drums as far as processing them goes.

if youre interested in this kit, let me know shoot me a PM or an email at AndrewLloydMusic@gmail.com with the subject "DrumKit Sale"

and if youre wondering about the quality, i never sell off no bullshit. Scottzilla is a producer on here who copped a kit from me and he loved it, Jawn G is another producer on here who i've laced. Kenny Beats is a producer who worked with AB-Soul, Smoke DZA, ScHoolboy Q, Skeme, Neako who i've sold drumkits too. and i also do a lot of sound design work for Fyre exclusively so a lot of those drums that he uses i designed.

Also i've got a Reason Refill coming out with an extremely well-known producer hopefully before July we can get that out, because i know a lot of people want sounds that i use in a refill format, and want to get sounds that i've used in beats like How To Hate by Wayne & T-Pain and things of that nature.

So hit me up, hopefully people are interested and i can keep making more kits and refills and hopefully those who cop them **** with them heavy!

omg, thanks Andrew, there are few sounds that u've used that are similar to the sounds that Im looking for since a long time. If the drums from "How to hate" gonna be in this pack then im buying it fo sure :D

omg, thanks Andrew, there are few sounds that u've used that are similar to the sounds that Im looking for since a long time. If the drums from "How to hate" gonna be in this pack then im buying it fo sure :D

appreciated fam, i gotta hit up Fyre and see if hes cool with that cause hes crazy about drums, but if i dont put those exact ones in the kit, i'll put some other shit thats similar to it. the whole Toms shit.

I was doing like custom drum kits for people, but sittin there and going through all my sounds and picking the right ones and processing them and all that was just taking so much time, so i figured ud take like 12 beats, and just sell off those.. and then if people want more i can go from there

Last edited:
How many sounds are in the kit plehboi

im still puttin the shit together, right now its around 80.. i think ima put in 20 more sounds just to make it an even 100. Gotta make a couple more beats as well to show off the sounds.

I can't co-sign enough. I had a particular sound in mind and got a custom kit that exceeded my expectations. Drew will hook you up, no doubt.

Good idea Andrew. Finally. :)

I think I should turn the sounds into a Battery 3 kit and add some MIDI tracks to the package, so that you can sell it along with the Reason package.

So the drum kit is finally done folks appreciate every one who hit me up interested about it.

Screen Shot 2012-05-11 at 11.19.12 PM.png

got a lot of sounds in this thing, put the actual drum loops from the beats in the kit as well for people to go wild and do whatever they want, as well as the individual sounds. If the response on this one is good, i'll drop a couple other kits. This one however i'm letting go for $40. You can contact me on here through the PM or hit me up on AndrewLloydMusic@Gmail.com and i'll give you the paypal email address and send you the zip file.

A lot of people develop and try to sell kits with bullshit sounds that they never use, so i wanted people to know if i was gonna release a kit, it's gonna be straight from the sessions. So once again all the beats on this soundcloud set are what the drums sound like (minus the drumbreak ones cause i realized those arent royalty free lol, so i threw in some other drums from some beats that i hadn't uploaded)

DrumKit Sale by Drewsthatdude on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

Hope ya'll enjoy. And if you have any requests for kits or anything let me know and i'll what i can do.

Oh yea.. and i know this is probably gonna get pirated and shared around between a bunch of producers and things like that, cause thats just how it goes after the first person pays for it.. So inside the Drumkit, i have a text file with my Twitter and Soundcloud info.. if youre not gonna do something as small as pay a measly 40 bucks for what i think is a great kit, the least you can do is follow me on those two sites lol.

Thanks again FP Fam.

Just wanted to thank everybody who's copped the kit! Got a lot of good responses and nothing but good things about it. I'm glad you guys supported and enjoyed the kit!

Back