Filterscape

krushing

fs_3.jpg

Pretty awesome filter plugin, a bit like the Antares Filter but better sounding and interface. Really well thought out. The modulation capabilities in this are insane. From your basic lfo-controlled autofilter to complex...um, filterscapes, it's all there.

va_screenshot.jpg

The package also includes a synth (the Filterscape VA), which claims to be a virtual analog, but to me it seems like a really fat, evil digital one. It has it's own flexible EQ and a rather versatile arpeggiator, plus the same completely crazy snapshot morphing/looping thingy as the filter plugin. It sounds good. Not for everyone, but suits me.

q6-shot.jpg

Last but not least there's a 6-band EQ plug (Filterscape Q6), with four envelope followers...this also has the snapshot morpher.

I haven't been this excited by a plugin like, ever. The three plugins are just $89 until April 15th, after which the price goes to the normal $129. The Windows version is still in preview/beta phase (Mac version came first), but the bugs are really minor - I haven't actually noticed anything yet.

http://www.filterscape.com

Last edited:
:bigeyes: looks nice!

don't suppose you could recomend any decent free filter plugins? (preflerby DX)

KarmaFX just came out with a bunch of plugins, including a filter. I've yet to try these out though, and it's VST only atm.

WWAYM also just released NWRCFil, also unfortunately just VST, and not free (only 25€ though - that's roughly a bit over $30), but it sounded pretty decent while testing briefly...

Then there's the Frohmage from OhmForce, which is free, available in all normal plugin formats including DX and sounds nice...but you probably know already about this one since it's been around so long.

Thx Krushing! preciated. already have frohmage. I'll try those other to out, I got DX / VST wrapper software so its not really a prob that they are VST.

looks wicked might get it, btw Krushing really like ur music dude, really original stuff sorta reminded me of massive attack (a british band from bristol, where i am in case u werent aware) neway just thought i would pay my respects.

peace

yeah, Krushing, i just checked out three of your tracks (the 1st one and last two) - very nice. respect due!

Thanks for the heads up Krushing. Also, nice tunes on your site as well....If you happen to catch this I was wondering what was the source for all those flutes on the the first track on your page? They sound nice-

Ebbiguise555 said:
Thanks for the heads up Krushing. Also, nice tunes on your site as well....If you happen to catch this I was wondering what was the source for all those flutes on the the first track on your page? They sound nice-

Thanks guys!

The flutes are played by yours truly. Lots of delay and some layering.

Back