Expression Controller Not Received CC?

DjTricki

Can someone help please? I change expression CC - 11 (default) to all the different parameters but I still get no sound, why is this? I do have a midi controller but these type of plugins don't work without one??? can anyone explain to me what I have to do to get sound from this vst, I'm not exactly a guru...thanks

v2d6zHL.jpg

7olMIx5.jpg

have you assigned a physical knob on your control surface (keyboard with parameter knobs) to be CC11 or are you hoping that the vst will just know which one to access?

second question: have you turned on/off midi input filtering in your daw??? this can eliminate wanted MIDI data stream events if not careful

3rd question: what are using as a controller/control surface to drive the CC11 parameter?????

forth question: what is your daw (unknowable from the images you included)???

have you assigned a physical knob on your control surface (keyboard with parameter knobs) to be CC11 or are you hoping that the vst will just know which one to access?

No I don't think so, I was hoping the vst would know which one to access lol.

second question: have you turned on/off midi input filtering in your daw??? this can eliminate wanted MIDI data stream events if not careful

I haven't turned that off nope

3rd question: what are using as a controller/control surface to drive the CC11 parameter?????

Nothing. That would explain the fault ay? I've got a Behringer UMX 25 & 61, 25 is connected

I use FL 10, don't know nothing about these CC & assigning parameters

Last edited:
simply use the learn controller mode and move the knob you want to use for it should solve the problem completely

nope, in the MIDI CC settings view, right click on the expression cc and then use the options that pop up to engage the learn mode

this is based on kontakt behaving the way it should for such things.....

Back