EWQL Hollywood strings

The type of strings we talking about here are strings that take up a lot of space in the mix and aren't really suitable for pop rnb hip hop propductions. Plus I doubt anyone having so much money to buy that library

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY overpriced. (maybe not overpriced, but unecessary unless you have so much money to waste) You can get Miroslav Philharmonik for $300.00 and it sounds amazing in the hands of a capable performer, if you have good control of you keystrokes and your mod/ pitch wheel you can make it sound real. I'm not paying $1000.00+ for that s***.

Last edited by a moderator:
The type of strings we talking about here are strings that take up a lot of space in the mix and aren't really suitable for pop rnb hip hop propductions. Plus I doubt anyone having so much money to buy that library

Huh? ummmmm you can use strings in any type of music bruh, you can take, Celtic strings, French Strings, 20 piece string set etc and use it in Hiphop, RnB, Pop whatever. It's up to the player of these strings.

Huh? ummmmm you can use strings in any type of music bruh, you can take, Celtic strings, French Strings, 20 piece string set etc and use it in Hiphop, RnB, Pop whatever. It's up to the player of these strings.

co sign.....It's true dat it's really overpriced n it comes with it's own hard drive...But like the sayin goes to make BIG money u gotta spend BIG money...

Oh n Philharmonik kicks a**...It's great..

Mos Def, I love phil I love the positioning it does for you also when you play certain string sets, it's hot. Though I have some of the strings from Eastwest because I got Goliath free with buying Symphonic choirs. They sound nice and the Pianos, but I would of never bought it, because Phil suits my needs that would of been over kill. They recorded the strings real nicely in Phil. when I first heard it I was amazed! All of Ik stuff sound amazin, only thing I don't have is mellotron. I have all the other synths from IK.

Back