Eastwest Synths Are Hot!

DaNOC

From what I am seeing now, Eastwest is doing the thing. I am going to have to cop like three of these joints. From the demos I heard THEY ARE INCREDIBLE. Just what I needed to complete what I need in my studio as an whole.

They have even changed the interface and knobs from when they were intergrated with Native Instruments. Now they have dropped Native Instruments and have their own 64bit engine, this is so beautiful.

11t5tnk.jpg

I heard their Stormdrum and it's CRAZY! So next week I will be coping three of their products. I am so glad they got away from Native Instruments, EastWest always produced the highest quality of sounds. I definitely have to have in my arsenal their Symphonic Orchestra Gold Edition, it's a must, with that and Philharmonik I can't lose.

2pob3hi.jpg

I mean they really did a good job with their new interfaces, and getting away from Native Instruments with the old interface, and it just don't look good it sounds great, at 64 bit you can't lose. :victory:

BJv said:
U always buying new plugins man lol

LOL you are right, I invest in my music when I make the dough, so I got good dough from the studio this weekend. Plus I am working on this RnB group and want to have the best sounds for them. I take my trade seriously. My buying will come to an end soon, because I will have everything I need to satisfy clients when they come there and as a producer, or film scoring, game music etc you have to have an arsenal and know how to use your equipment. But I'll never stop buying sounds so..........

L. A. Stone said:
Gearlust at it's finest. We need to form ourselves a support group.
hahahah lol I gear lust because I am a gear slut, a gear hoe, gear harlot, gear high, lol whatever you wanna call it lol

dkapbeatz said:
whre can i try the demos?

I don't know where you can go try it, but you can hear their demo at www.soundsonline.com

www.myspace.com/rahdanoc44

Last edited:
your lettimg the cat out the bag bro not alot of people on this board know about east west keep it on the low g lol

[F_or_DEAF] said:
can you post a link to a track you produced with some of the EastWest plugz???

i wanna hear 'em in action...

I didn't get them yet, but I have a track done on myspace page called "Omni Test Track" I did with Omnisphere, so imagine when I get this.

www.myspace.com/rahdanoc44 <---- go there

this is a practice score I did with Philharmonik which is almost similiar to the EastWest orchestral.

Last edited:
DiaboliC said:
your lettimg the cat out the bag bro not alot of people on this board know about east west keep it on the low g lol

Is that what I did was let the kat out? lol oh snap, my bad bro, dang, ummmmm well put it this way, a lot of peeps are broke and can't afford to play with the big boys. they are complaining as those companies should give out their stuff for free. LOL

So I don't worry if others know, because they are not going to use it how I will. :)

ok after this I will keep my grill SHUT! LOL

wraith302 said:
eastwest is like jesus in software form

I must agree, Eastwest is on top of their game and I don't mind supporting companies when they have a good product and i am glad they broke away from Native Instruments.

DaNOC said:
this is a practice score I did with Philharmonik which is almost similiar to the EastWest orchestral.

sounds really good...

btw...

isn't the Philharmonik part of IK Multimedia?

Last edited:
[F_or_DEAF] said:
sounds really good...

btw...

isn't the Philharmonik part of IK Multimedia?

Thanks bro :)

yeah Phil is IK, I love IK stuff, I have all their stuff except for Sampletron I don't like that. I am getting the full T-Racks 3 Deluxe. I have the free EQ, and that's hot so I can imagine how the deluxe will make my stuff sound. Like I said three companies I trust is Spectra, IK and Eastwest right now. Next week I am getting everything I need I will spend at least $3,000 I am waiting for Virus to show me that 7 in the bundle joint from Eastwest.

THEVIRUSPRODUCTIONS said:
Sorry danoc,That bundle is ghost man.

DAnnnnnnnnng now, I must see what I am going to get. That 7 piece set would of been so hot dang. :cry:

I have to make new plans now, and get what I really need.
thanks

I know you are one happy son of a gun you have that bundle.

Back