NEW KIT: In My Bag (Construction Kit)

theproducerkit

BOX.png
NEW KIT: In My Bag (Construction Kit)

Suffering from beat block and lack of inspiration? Feel like you are going from hero to zero? Diego Ave is here to help you get back in your bag with his brand new ‘In My Bag’ Construction Kit. This kit is comprised of 6 radio-ready, R&B and Trap style beats from the 2x Grammy Winning, Multi-Platinum Producer and all accompanying stems. Yes, you read that correctly, you get ALL the stems totaling a whopping 94 Melody Loops, 808 Loops, Drum Loops, and Percussion Loops. Take these stems and loop them, chop them, flip them, and rearrange them in your favorite DAW. You can even try mixing and matching different combinations of loops to create new vibes and spark new ideas. The ‘In My Bag’ Construction Kit is a perfect remedy for beat block and sure to spark your inner creative, getting you closer than ever before to that hit record you’ve been chasing.

All sounds and melodies are Royalty-Free and have been created completely from scratch. From the catchy, hand-played melody loops to the bouncing 808’s, all 94 stems were thoughtfully created and constructed. With this much inspiration at your fingertips, you are sure to be in your bag in no time.

IN MY BAG
(Review Video)

Custom tailored and created by Diego Ave (2x GRAMMY PLATINUM PRODUCER CREDITS INCLUDE CHRIS BROWN, SWAE LEE, KEVIN GATES, POST MALONE, JEREMIH, TREY SONGZ, SCHOOLBOY Q, RICK ROSS and more)

All Sounds are Royalty-Free and are in WAV Format, available for Instant Download
94 Total Stems
Compatible with all DAWs (Ableton, FL Studio, Logic, Reason, and more)
Compatible with all Hardware and Software Samplers (Maschine, MPC, etc)

Back