Don't know what kind of software I need

I was just angered, thats why i called him a fool. He did not totally know what he was talking about. floops is good but not THAT good... acid is good, but not THAT good. I dont think there is oneprogram that can do it all for you ;]...anyhow, im getting my hands on reason soon... im planning on takin the world apart with it ;]

use ACID with Fruity Loops, KILLER COMBO

Acid is a great tool, if you are into straight unexpressive sampling. Acid allows you to just be like a orchestrator, bass comes in here, drums go out there, vocals kick in now. Acid is a terrific arranger. Now a real creative way to use acid is to create your own loops. Acid has great effects if u know about direct X. In Fruity loops you can export each pattern as a loop for ACID!!! This is a excellent feature. I use Fruity loops to create patterns and then arrange them in ACID. This really is a great way to create music. Both acid and fruity are great programs that are inexpensive. Using them together makes a killer combo. Personally I strongly dislike mouse clicking, I prefer live instrumentation, so i sway towards hardware and midi. But if chilling in front of your computer is floating your boat and u want no live performance, then go the software route. Fruity is good for making loops for any sampler, in fact I would say thats why the creators intended it for. The 404 kicks booty.

Peace LovE

Back