crackling and fuzz in synthmaster

rasol

hey guys, i just bought synthmaster and put it in fl studio. when i play a sound theres always crackling and fuzz and it totally kills the sounds. what do i do? this never happens with other synths

Is it maxing out your cpu when you play it? Some of the patches in synthmaster can be quite demanding.. You can also set an internal buffer size in synthmaster which at higher values should get rid of these things at the cost of some latency.

Also what buffer size are you running in FL studio at the moment?

Also bulent, the mastermind behind this synth is very forthcoming and quick to reply to any questions you might have if you go to costumer support at kv331.

Last edited:
its not which is weird, the cpu usage bar only goes to around 11 when im playing something out of it. in the asiao panel its at like 420 buffer, and how do you change the buffer in synthmaster? thanks for the help

You have a few different options if you go to the settings panel on the right, to choose a few different buffer sizes like small-large

thanks for that, it did help except its making a trotting thud noise when i play something now. but i can at least hear the sounds in full form without being fuzzy

You didn't say if you used asio4all or not.
Didn't really say if you had an audio interface either man.
Also, some audio interfaces work better using asio4all :O

and making the buffer bigger actually helped take the fuzz away

I'm glad it kind of helped, but what of this new "trotting thud" sound? I can't even begin to imagine what that sounds like..

Could you describe it further?

Last edited:
Back