Cloud Atlas for Omnisphere 2 - Now available with introduction price!

Jaap

Inspired by the famous book by David Mitchell, Cloud Atlas for Omnisphere 2 provides you the sounds to start a journey filled with mysterious leads, haunting basses, lush and evolving analog pads, neo-futuristic and dystopian soundscapes and raw and tribal arpeggiated sounds.

This soundset is completely created with new soundsources from original recordings of a variety of synths (ARP Solina SE IV, Roland D50 and super jv-1080 to name a few), from my custom modular setup and as well several custom created soundscapes from different guitar and woodwind recordings mangled in different ways through a variety of amps, effects and modules.

In total there are 200 presets, 20 multis and 120 soundsources.

Owners of the Season Pass get 50 extra bonus presets and 10 multis. If you wish to purchase the Season Pass, you will receive the Cloud Atlas and the bonus soundset automatically.

The introduction price for Cloud Atlas is €37.95 and the regular price €44.95
The introduction sale lasts till the 26th of June
A freebie is also available

Video walkthrough:

YouTube

Audio demos:

https://soundcloud.com/triplespiralaudio/sets/cloud-atlas

Cloud Atlas received a 5 out of 5 star rating in the review from Sample Sound Review!

"As I got myself ready to review this new soundset I tried to set my expectations low since the last 2 soundsets (Empty Fields F.2 and Journeys) earned a perfect score. What does it sound like? Amazing! Even though I have never read the Cloud Atlas book I felt like I was on an exclusive choose your own adventure of imagery with each patch. Each preset seems to tell its own story and anyone composing films or games will truly discover some new and unique sounds coming out of the synthesis of Omnisphere 2.
Cloud Atlas by Triple Spiral Audio is another colossal addition for your Omnisphere 2 library that you'll find the patches have been uniquely crafted into something remarkable making this an easy 5 out of 5 stars!"
Full review here:

SAMPLE SOUND REVIEW: Cloud Atlas – Omnisphere 2 Soundset by Triple Spiral Audio - REVIEW

And an extra update about the soundset: it will be updated with 25 more patches and 30 multis in the end of June/beginning of July. This is a free update for owners of the soundset and the price will stay the same (was having some more fun with creating multis and patches and decided to add some extras :grin: )

The reviewer made a sort of playthrough for every patch in the regular soundset as well as the Bonus soundset (an extra for Season Pass owners)

YouTube

YouTube

Back