Black Friday Sales

I spent a lot of effing money this year! I bought Dune 2, Camel Audio Alchemy, Izotope Creative Bundle, Cableguys Volume Shaper, BFD Eco, Waves Gold, Waves Bass & Drum, Steinberg HALion Symphonic Orchestra, Nicky Romero Kick and i got FXpansion DCAM Synth Squad last week (not gonna lie... i regret this one/kinda disappointed with it).

I'm trying to talk myself out of getting DopeVST Bass Engine and Black Octopus Leviathan...

I went waaaaaaaaay overboard this year but I did save a metric sh*t ton of cash by waiting for these sales. I'm a little disappointed that I couldn't upgrade to Komplete 10 Ultimate on the cheap but it's all good!

I can't wait for Black Friday 2015!!

Last edited:
This year Black Friday has exploded across Britain, people fighting each other over TV's dominating much of the news, Argos suspended online activity for hours, one purchase for me - 50% off Native Instruments Session Horns Pro.:)

I spent a lot of effing money this year! I bought Dune 2, Camel Audio Alchemy, Izotope Creative Bundle, Cableguys Volume Shaper, BFD Eco, Waves Gold, Waves Bass & Drum, Steinberg HALion Symphonic Orchestra, Nicky Romero Kick and i got FXpansion DCAM Synth Squad last week (not gonna lie... i regret this one/kinda disappointed with it).

I'm trying to talk myself out of getting DopeVST Bass Engine and Black Octopus Leviathan...

I went waaaaaaaaay overboard this year but I did save a metric sh*t ton of cash by waiting for these sales. I'm a little disappointed that I couldn't upgrade to Komplete 10 Ultimate on the cheap but it's all good!

I can't wait for Black Friday 2015!!

Dcam synthsquad is superb!! Once you get to know it, you'll love it. Just use the fusor which is like a host for up to 3 instances of dcams synths, along with a fantastic stepsequencer that you can modulate basically anything with. Loads of nice in built effects for sound design and what not.

I got the gold bundle and the free one knob pumper,CLA bass and drum and api 2500 thats close to $2000 of plugins for $400. I'll be stacking my chips for next year.

The Biggest Sale of the Year is Here!Here it is, the biggest sale of the year! Our Black Friday Sale starts today with MASSIVE savings across the store! Get up to 80% off audio sample packs and synth presets at NewLoops.com. Our Black Friday Sale is on 'till Sunday.

Back